If you love eggs in the morning but don’t always have the time to make them, you’re in luck! These egg muffins are packed with nutritious goodness, they’re easy to make and best part is, they’re a quick meal on the go! With a little planning, take a half hour to make these muffins and they’ll feed you a healthy breakfast for the next several days.
- One Dozen Egg whites
- Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper (or be creative with your spices-turmeric, dill, cilantro all work well too!)
- A Hand Full of Your Favorite Chopped Veggies (Peppers, Onions, Spinach, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl combine eggs with spices until eggs are scrambled.
- Grease a dozen muffin cups with cooking spray
- Place veggies in bottom of each muffin cup
- Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes
The muffins should be nice and fluffy when you take them out, but they will fall once they cool. You can eat them fresh out of the oven, or once cooled, place the muffins into a baggy and store in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat, simply pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Feel free to have fun with these, mix up your veggies for some variety and have a yummy, healthy, “fast-food” breakfast!